Vermont is the mecca for craft beer lovers, and Stowe is one of the best places to visit to check a bunch of spots off your list in a short amount of time! You could easily visit 6 different spots in a weekend. Each brewery is unique and offers a different experience. Here’s a list of our ten favorite breweries in the Stowe area!
- Stowe Cider (1799 Mountain Road, Stowe VT 05672)
- Idletyme Brewing Co (1859 Mountain Road, Stowe VT 05672)
- The Alchemist (100 Cottage Club Road, Stowe VT 05672)
- Von Trapp Bierhall (1333 Luce Hill Road, Stowe VT 05672)
- Green Mountain Distillers (171 Whiskey Run, Morristown, VT 05661)
- Lost Nation Brewery (87 Old Creamery Road, Morrisville VT 05661)
- Rock Art Brewery (632 Laporte Road, Morrisville VT 05661)
- Ten Bends Beer (590 E. Main St, Hyde Park, VT 05655)
- Prohibition Pig Brewery (2 Elm Street, Waterbury VT 05676)
- Hill Farmstead Brewery (403 Hill Road, Greensboro Bend VT 05842)
Want to go on a beer tour, but don’t have a designated driver? Check out Stowe Tasting Tours , a division of Umiak Outfitters which will bring you and your group of friends around to the local hotspots for a fun day of beer drinking!
We hope you have a blast checking out these local breweries, and don’t forget to drink responsibly!